Treat yourself or a loved one to a valuable and artistic piece of history, while showing your support for the MMSC.
Breeders' Cup and Maker's Mark® have collaborated on a limited-edition, five-bottle collection featuring a few of the most legendary champions in Breeders' Cup history. Each bottle pays tribute with a customized design and signature from each Champion's connections.
The 2015 collection includes Breeders' Cup Classic champions A.P. Indy, Lure, and Personal Ensign. Purchase the three-bottle set for this year for $1200, or an individual bottle for $400, before OCTOBER 28th and:
- 100% of the monies will go to help care for the MMSC horses.
- You will be guaranteed preferred access to the 2016 and 2017 limited-edition commemorative bottles, featuring Zenyatta and Cigar.
- You can purchase a ticket to the Champions for Charity event, featuring a day of racing at Keeneland, live entertainment, a lunch buffet, and parking pass.
- The MMSC will send you a special gift to recognize your generous donation.
HELP NOW. ALL DONATIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE.
Please note: If you do not want to attend the Champions for Charity event at Keeneland on Oct. 29, you MUST contact the Maker’s Mark Secretariat Center at email@example.com PRIOR to purchasing a bottle. We will provide you with a coupon code that will remove the price of the Champions for Charity event ticket from your shopping cart. In this email, please also include your phone number and mailing address.
To purchase one of these Limited Edition bottles, please follow these steps:
- Go to https://www.breederscup.com/champions-for-charity.
- Select the bottle set or individual bottle you would like to purchase, and click “Donate”.
- When you are ready, click “Checkout” at the bottom right of your screen.
- In the billing information, designate the Maker’s Mark Secretariat Center from the drop down list as the charity you would like to benefit from your donation. Click “Submit”. If you will be attending the event, your order will be complete at this time. If you cannot attend the event, proceed to step 5.
- When asked to designate a proxy to pick up your bottle(s) at the Champions for Charity event, please designate the Maker’s Mark Secretariat Center. MMSC staff will attend the event and auction, bid the required $1 at the silent auction for the Limited Edition bottles, and collect your specific bottle(s) at the event. After the event, the MMSC will contact you about shipping, etc.
Contact the MMSC with any questions and we will be happy to help you! We understand this is a tad complicated due to liquor licenses in Kentucky, and we apologize in advance for any confusion.