Supporting the MMSC is as easy as shopping at Kroger! Simply register your Kroger Plus card in the Kroger Community Rewards Program, and start shopping. Kroger will donate a percentage of every item you buy to the MMSC. This program won't affect your own rewards or fuel points.
To register your Kroger Plus card, follow these steps:
- Go to krogercommunityrewards.com and have your Kroger Plus card handy. Don't have a Kroger Plus card yet? They are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on "Sign In/Register".
- If you are a new online customer, click "Sign Up Today".
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering your zip code, clicking on your favorite store, entering your email address, creating a password, and agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will get a message to check your email inbox. Do so, and click on the link within the body of the email from Kroger.
- Click on "My Account" and use your email and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on "Edit Kroger Community Rewards" information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- To add the MMSC, enter "Maker's Mark Secretariat Center", select it from the list, and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see the MMSC listed on the right side of your information page.
- Do you use your phone number at Kroger registers? Call 800-576-4377 and select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.